Is Obama enlightened? I believe Barack Obama is not your ordinary guy. The
light that radiated from him the first time we saw him on national television
we saw that Obama illuminated an awareness that went behind his words that
emanated a perspective that made everyone ask WHO IS THIS? As someone who wrote
Senator Hillary Clinton in 2004 begging her to run for President I was
surprised by this Senatorial Candidate introducing Senator Kerry.

When he was pondering his run for President, I suggested that he wait. My
reasons were that he didn't have a lot of national political exposure and the
Bush regime has made such a mess of things I believed it better he wait so no
to be the fall guy. Obama knew he had a mission. As I have watched him grow
over the last 15 months I have seen his ability to take the high road, to think
the high road to be the high road if it takes some level of enlightenment to do
that then I would say Barack Obama is enlightened....

sandiego108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: As Byron Nelson (PGA golfer 1912-2006)
might have said of Obama,
he's a different breed of cat.