The policies of Al Gore and those that advocate catastrophic man-made
global warming will and do, disproportionately, hurt third world
countries such as India much, much more than industrialized nations
such as the United States.

You, Jason, should be the first one to be concerned about the
bullshit that spews from Al Gore's mouth.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> &nbsp;
> &nbsp;
> &nbsp;
> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Here is a Model of Shemp's Bathroom.
> &nbsp;
> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

Day
> Date: Wednesday, June 11, 2008, 1:22 PM
>

> http://www.carbonbelchday.com/
> In the spirit of your effort, and displaying a comparable level of
intelligence, I¢ll join the Flat Earth Society.