From: curtisdeltablues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Tim Russert
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, June 13, 2008, 8:14 PM

Nicely said Louis.  He was one self actualized human IMO. A real
intellectual asset in my life.

58!  That bullet is a bit too close for comfort.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Louis McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I am sad and shocked today at the death of Tim
Russert.
In my humble opinion he was an excellent and unbiased journalist.
   As you all know I watch the various news channels
in
my effort to assist in what I consider to be another history making
process.

> More than being about death of Tim Russert this moment reminds me of
just how precious every moment of life is.   He has gone on
to do other things.  Yet what I know is that he has lived every
moment to this one doing what he loved.   To think that he
leaves us in the hands of Hanity and company is a very sad thought.
  Yet we need comedy too.

> I send a prayer of love to Tim Russert even in Brazil I have enjoyed
watching him…..

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: