--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ammachi speaking to a large group tonight in California urges people to
> meditate to mitigate the effect of the unfortunate alignment of mars
> and venus tomorrow evening.

Uga buggha.

I was going to swing a dead cat in a bag around my head 7 times in a
graveyard at midnight.  That should help mitigate the magically bad
effect of the alignment of random planets.

Or maybe I will say a prayer to Mary of Lourdes because my uncle once
had this thing on his balls and when he dipped them in the holy water,
it went away. (after the surgery)

Don't people have actual shit in their lives that grip their attention
beyond the alignment of planets?  How bored must you be for this to be
the biggest area of your life to focus on?

"Unfortunate alignment of mars and venus" has got to be the quote of
the week.

Sorry for the complete dickish response Doug, but I really think this
is so deep into WTF? central that I couldn't resist.  I hope your
meditation helps the awful effect of planets on your day...there I go
again..