TurquoiseB wrote:
> Yeah, that's the ticket. That'll enable you to
> believe that you and other butt-bouncers are SO
> powerful that you're influencing the weather.

So says Uncle Tantra the 'butt-bouncer'!

"Notice also that Barry appears to be refusing to
amend his false earlier assertion that he paid
$5,000 to listen to MMY on tape over an earphone,
even after he was made to admit that the course
fee actually also covered a couple of months of
room and board."

Read more:

Subject: Re: A question for Uncle Tantra
Author: Judy Stein
Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
Date: Wed, Aug 6 2003
http://tinyurl.com/4fwd7d

> I prefer to think of it as the random workings
> of a random universe, and the equally random
> attempts by insecure human beings to place them-
> selves at the "center of the action," as if it
> all revolved around them.

But Barry! Almost every scientist on the planet
says that the universe is not based on 'random
workings' but on physics. A random universe
would be chaos, monkeys would be flying out of
our butts. The universe is based on cause and
effect.

> My bet is that if you spent a little time read-
> ing Christian blogs from the Midwest, you'd find
> them (or their idea of "God") taking credit for
> the same "cleansing floods."

How much would you be willing to wager?

> Same thing for the  fundie Islamic blogs.
> They ALL want to believe that 1) *they* know
> what's "really" happening, and 2) that it
> won't happen to *them* because they are
> <insert name of fundamentalist belief
> system or organization here.

So, you know what is "really" happening on the
fundie Islamic blogs.

> To me, all of these claims are just different
> "flavors" of the same stupidity.

And your theory that the universe is based on
'random workings' makes more sense? Without you
realizing it, you've just postulated the dogma of
the fundamentalist believers. ROTFLMAO!!!