Subject: [FairfieldLife] Raining Black Swans -- Re: Fairfield super radiance
and Iowa weather
Date: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 6:39 AM

Nor can I.

However, I sure as hell can make fun of it.

If the notion is provable, it can take the
heat. To me it's a lot like Cassius Clay
in the days leading up to his first title
fight. Sonny Liston was "established know-
ledge." By comparison, young Cassius was
a far out notion, and laughable. The laugh-
ter stopped when Sonny was left sitting on
his ass and Cassius walked away the champ.

Far out notions have a right to exist. Those
who consider them laughable have an equal
right to poke fun at them. Only if the far
out notions prove themselves will the laugh-
ter stop.

I might add, "...except in the case of the
TM movement, if the ME proves itself and
the Rajas are still wearing those silly
robes and crowns and walking into interviews
preceded by a Vedic bagpiper."