---why in the world would TM need reforming? 10 lashes with a Roman
flagellum for those who say this, especially those bashing TM who are
in it for money.
 That's about as low as Hulk Hogan and his son trying to make money
off that half brain dead victim of the Son's crash into a tree.

Kabir on meditation:
Peerless is the natural form of meditation,
With the grace of the Master, I remain attuned all the time;
Wherever I go and whatever I do, it is all worship,
At home or abroad makes no difference to me;
Renouncing all, I listen to the Transcendental Music within,
Awake or asleep and at all hours I am deeply engrossed;
Why close the eyes, stop the ears or undergo penances,
When with open eyes I see the Lord in so many forms?
This is how Kabir leads his life and he tells this openly to all.
Beyond the realm of duality lies the region of eternal bliss.
Guru Arjan says in this context:
The Lord which cannot be described by any scripture,
Is visibly seen by Nanak permeating