This was a first person account told by me, Ken Hassman, who was one
of the two people this woman, who had just come from Bevans office,
told what happened. I forgot to ask her for permission to make a
videotape of her telling us this story but I'll try to remember that
next time someone tells me something directly.

Ken

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "guyfawkes91" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>