also featured: actual photo of a pterodactyl killed by Civil War
soldiers:  http://www.tinyurl.com/4q7mof

Now for Obama...
"Obama showed he was comfortable using the kind of language that is
familiar in evangelical churches and Bible studies by calling his
faith "a personal commitment to Christ." He said that his time as a
community organizer in decimated Chicago neighborhoods, supported in
part by a Catholic group, brought him to a deeper faith and also
convinced him that faith is useless without works.

"While I could sit in church and pray all I want, I wouldn't be
fulfilling God's will unless I went out and did the Lord's work," he
declared.

His talk on faith in the battleground state of Ohio came a day after
a speech on patriotism in Missouri, another November election
battleground. Wednesday, he travels to Colorado Springs, Colo., a hub
of conservative Christian organizations, for a speech focused on
service.

With 80 percent of Americans saying they identify themselves with
some religion, Obama's campaign has struggled with the topic.

Comments critical of America by Obama's longtime pastor, the Rev.
Jeremiah Wright, caused a firestorm during the primaries and brought
Obama's brand of faith under scrutiny because of Wright's adherence
to black liberation theology. Obama also has battled false but
persistent rumors that he is a Muslim; they have been kept alive on
the Internet despite his repeated talk about his longtime devotion to
Christianity.

Conservative Christians make up about a quarter of the electorate,
and they helped put Bush in office twice. Many still are likely to
oppose the Democratic nominee because of his support for abortion
rights, gay rights and other issues.

An AP-Yahoo News poll in June found that people who attend church at
least once a week support Republican McCain over Obama, 49 percent to
37 percent. Those who attend church less often tend to favor Obama.
White evangelical Christians who attend church weekly favor McCain by
huge margins.