So bad enough to warrant being wiped off the planet Tantric?
What did you have in mind, because apparently you are obsessed with
bad karma.

And still afraid to call out the Ayatollah, that's brave for you to
continue your anti-Jewish rants.

Hey ever been to India?

Tell Ramana or his followers that the Arunachala is just dirt pal?