--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> > >

> > > There seems to be no strong correlation between
> > > breathing during meditation and signs of anxiety.
> > >
> > > Nowadays when I sit to meditate, my breathing
> > > usually almost instantaneously slows down, and
> > > sometimes seems almost to stop altogether.
> > >
> > > That happened also just a moment ago during
> > > my morning meditation, but I was quite surprised
> > > that simultaneously the palms of my hands became all sweaty.
> > > That hasn't happened for quite a while now. Wassup?
> > > "Unstressing"?  :D
> > >

> > If you masturbate, this will usually release the tension.>
>
> You are a retarded little turd Shemp. You are an ugly little fat
bald
> man with preverse habits. I have pictures of you. Shall I post them?
>
> OffWorld

Yes!

Please do...we can all use a laugh.

And, by the way, what do you have against masturbation?  Perhaps your
disdain for it explains the psychosis you demonstrate in each and
every post you make here.

[From "The Last Temptation of Christ"]

Judas (to Jesus):See? This is what happens when a man doesn't get
married. The semen backs up into his brain.