> > > There are lots of meditation techniques
> > > that provide the experience what MMY
> > > termed "transcendence."
> > >
> > If so, then they are TM and therefore
> > really powerful.
> >
> Don't play with words Willy,

So, we are agreed that there are lots of
meditation techniques that provide the
experience that MMY termed "transcendence".

But there's only One Transcendental.

You'd have to be checked by an experienced
checker in order to asertain if you actually
were transcending and practicing your
technique correctly.

That's the whole point about TM - you can be
checked to see if you're practicing
effortlessly and without strain.

How are you going to check all those
thousands of people practicing all those
powerful techniques? It would be difficult
for you to check just the people in your
own town let alone the entire planet!

Any technique that provides the opportunity
for transcending is transcendental meditation.
It's just that TM is the *ideal* technique.

Or, you could take the word of an Indian
fakir.

You must be careful with these powerful
techniques and get checked at least every
eighteen months, according to Marshy. Look
what happened to Gopi Krishna!

> they'll burn your hands.

Get a grip, Barry, you're the guy playing
with the fire sticks, the sacred ash and the
punk!