(snip)

Concerning giving the Clinton's more money...

Is there anyone else in any campaign that offered to pay of a rivals
debt.
Having gotten into debt in itself, shows irresponsiblity, and
arrogance.
Most of the debt is owed to consultants that helped her to lose the
election.
Did anyone help Romney pay his debt; no, he is wealthy and spent his
own money.
The Clinton's are wealthy people.
It's just another way, the Clinton's can say- Look, Obama's no good;
He won't pay our way, and our old debts.
I wonder if the shoe were on the other foot...
and Barack had debts to pay...
I'm sure the Clinton's would be running to the bank to withdraw money,
so they could give it to Barack?
I don't think so...
How many more millions do the Clinton's really need?