--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Curtis,
>
> What you write is funny -- and as Sal conveyed, its a mocking of
> ourselves in a "past life".
>
> That said, your post made me think about religious tolerance. I mean
> few of us would poke fun at hasidic jews, buddhists, muslims, etc in
> traditional garb, or practice. Its more as if we think, "not for me,
> or not something I am familiar with, but you seem to thrive on it so
> more power to you bro".
>
> So where is the line between such -- and "cults". I mean I have made
> my share of fun of scientologists, TBs, and all. Probably not my
best
> moments.
>
> But I am not clear -- where  is the line in the arena of religious
> (and ethnic) tolerance and diversity between respecting "wierd"
> practices and garb of some traditions, and making fun of others.
>
> I don't know.
 (snipity, snip, snip, snip!)

Well, it was the same in Jesus' time;
Mockery was big then...
The Jews were especially suseptible to this kind of thing: as they
belived in some 'Transcendental God' of which was 'Invisible'...
And which was no 'match' for the Roman Empire, or the 'Legions of
Rome'
The Romans had made an artform of war, and the demonic.
There were spells of every kind,
Plagues that would send chills up your spine...
Complete and utter degredation of life and 'Liberty as We know it
now.'...

So, Also, Mockery was big in Germany before and during
the 'Holocaust'.
'Mockery' is the main tool used at Abu Garabh prison in Iraq...
If you look closely at the pictures, you can tell, 'Mockery is big in
demonic circles...
The dark side loves to mock.
They feed off the energy of mocking.
Like Lizards Squirming and Writhing and Baking in the Sun.
They never sleep, and when they do, it's not peaceful.