> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, sgrayatlarge <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > -"and responds from a
> > > larger set of considerations and perspectives."
> >
> > The reason why he kicks around ideas and responds from a larger
> > set of considerations is because he needs time for his 300 plus
> > advisors to formulate the correct "idea" for him.
>
> And that's just his *foreign policy* advisors.

This is why he has so much potential...
Because there is so much energy and intelligence,
Just ready to burst forth, and give new ideas, new directions...
And Senator Obama is an open soul, and ready to recieve;

Unlike the closed minded approach we have been through.
Where you have 'group think' based in Mafia tactics;
And just a handful of people making all the decisions for the rest of
us...