--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Oh bummer.  Just catching up and this is.  I'll miss Seth.  A great
> character.  A meditator.  Fun & funny.  Quick satire.  A good friend
> always through the years.  Is always disappointing when the
> characters leave.
>
> Jai Guru Dev,
> -Doug in FF

The passing of Seth Cohen has had a big effect on me.
Seth touched of place within me, that still had some innocence.
He was a loving soul...I guess the good die young, as they say.
And I was reminded of the days long ago, when there still was some
innocence left, in this world.
That feeling of innocence is long gone.
And, with the passing of Seth, it's like the end of an era.
The end of a time of innocence.
So, what is left, I am wondering?
Keep hope alive?
"Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you got 'till,
It's gone..."
R.G.