Really great show on Coast to Coast tonight, they're having a
roundtable about evidence in the 9/11 matter, how we've been lied to
about the incident and such http://38.116.132.19:80/kfi  This will be
one of the most compelling shows they've done.

I would have mentioned this sooner though didn't check the schedule
until now.  It's a 4 hour show, starting at 10pm PT, 2am ET, and on
the link above, it will repeat the first 3 hours from 2am PT 5am ET,
to 5am PT to 8am ET.

If you know anyone who's really Disneyly Dizzy about physics and coo
coo for coco puffs about the infallability of government, then have
them tune in, they may mature to adulthood right on the spot!

Your local stations for North America, Pacific Realms, XM and
Syndicates outside of North America may be found here:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/affiliates/aa.html

The show's home site is http://www.coasttocoastam.com/ and tonight's
show's details are here:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2005/06/16.html

Even Bush Bunnies, Ronnie Rollovers and Elmer Fudds are bewildered
when they witness the facts these honorable folks will present
tonight.

Remember, you can catch 3 hours of repeat once the show is over, other
stations around the continent will have repeats as well, especially in
the West, and Coast To Coast also has an archive service, with
podcasting, for subscribers.

In Love and Truth,

Dharma Mitra
DharmaMitra2 AT gmail.com

    Helping you "Say It With Panache!"

Because, how you say it can be, and often is,
   as important as what you want to convey,
      and what you have to say is
         very important to you.

http://PROUT-Ananlysis-Synthesis.latest-info.com

 - Copywriting - Editing - Publishing - Publicity -