> shempmcgurk wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:
> >
> >> I was listening to her talk about Bush as the Extortionist in
Chief

> > on
> >
> >> Laura Flander's show earlier today.  I always like Klein's clear
> >> analysis of the situation with the Rakshasa hoard that have
stolen

> > the
> >
> >> White House:
> >> http://www.thenation.com/doc/20080721/lookout
> >>
> >> And we all know what eventually happens to rakshasas.
> >>

> > They retire comfortably with annual speaking fees reaching the
10s of
> > millions of dollars?
> Like Mussolini and Hitler?

We will see, how this drama plays out, won't we...
I don't think it can be compared to Mussolini or the H. man.
I think a better analogy, would be whatever happened to Caligula of
Rome.
He came from a powerful family, and kind of inherited the whole
shabang.
He was into blood and guts, like Bush.
He squandered the wealth of Rome, like Bush.
I'm not sure what became of him.
Except that he got reincarnated, like Bush.