> Since the only person on this forum that claims to have had any
> experience with "real" levitation (yeah, right) is Barry Wright,
> perhaps he will give us the poop on the authenticity of this photo.
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Rick,
> >
> > some of our sidhis are already heavy into
> > science.
> >
> > Since we where bored and fucked up of
> > the possible results after some decades of
> > "hopping", others, who never where in the
> > direct meditating, took all mmy-news as
> > complete reality, and took their road into
> > the possibilities from other angles ....
> > This is from:
> > http://www.creativecosmos.org/PlanetaryForum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?
> f=3&t=1092
> >  Image <http://english.pravda.ru/img/2004/09/levitation.jpg>
> > Pic from - http://english.pravda.ru <http://english.pravda.ru/>
> >
> > Levitation has been elevated from being pure science fiction to
> science
> > fact, according to a study reported today by physicists.
> >
> > In earlier work the same team of theoretical physicists showed
that
> > invisibility cloaks are feasible.

I have been able to levitate, quite well, in some of the dreams which
I've had.
Haven't had those dreams in a while, though.
It was real easy to levitate, and great joy involved.
It was like I got the 'hang of it', almost like leaning backwards in
some way as to continue to rise somehow, someway.
I got a kick out of watching how other people reacted to me
levitating.
The whole experience was really fun.
Then I would wake up....