I actually think the crop circles have something to do with the earth
itself attemting to communicate to us...
Perhaps through magnetic type fields or some field effect we do not
know of as of yet.
I don't think it has much to do with outer-space;
Although, for the sci-fi fans, it would seem obvious that the
interpretation would abstract to a 'Star Trek' theme...

Perhaps if you buy a ticket on 'Priceline', you could rent a room
with the Ashtar Command.
I heard a they are selling tickets to ride the space shuttle?

Anyway, the earth, she speaks to us in many ways.
And her magnetic fields are a changin' ...
Just like the 'Times they are a Changin'...

"So, you better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone"

I  wouldn't hold my breath for Astar to give you a ride...

> > Why don't the crop circle makers make beautiful circles and sign
> > them, "Compliments of the Pleidians", or "Brought to you by the
Ashtar