'Haven't we already been through this cycle, with The Beatles,
And Maharishi alegedly, 'using The Beatles',
For some publicity purpose...

Could this have anything to do with 'Give unto Caesar what is Caesars?

Perhaps, it's just all maya?

He's like from India, and the Brits and Americans have been draining
these economies?

Um, let's see, well, hard to figure?
r.g.

> On Jul 29, 2008, at 11:28 AM, Michael James Flatley wrote:
>
> > I just joined this site.
> >
> > Lived in Fairfield from '78 - -'89.
> >

> > I understand MMY had only one relative, a nephew.  Is the nephew
the
> > successor to the organization, and inheritor to the $900 million
cash
> > stashed away in Swiss accounts?  Did Bevin Morris inherit
anything?
> > Whatever happened to Greg and Georgina?  What about Jeffrey
Clemons
> > and Byron P. Rigby?
> >

> > I could never figure out why it was so important to Maharishi to
have
> > vast amounts of cash in Swiss accounts.... into his eighties....
it
> > was obvious he was near the end of his life... why not do
something
> > brilliant with the money?  Is this not a mystery to anyone who
knew
> > this man well, and knew how hard he strived to accumulate massive
> > sums of cash?
> >

> > I checked the web-site for MUM to see if the school still
exists.  I
> > see that it does still exist.  The web-site is very professional,
and
> > the programs look good.... do they still have enrollment at 500?
> >
> > The $900,000,000 USD in Swiss banks would be enough to provide
free
> > tuition to thousands of students for decades.
> >
> > I also learned that MMY treasured the diamond ring from Guru Dev.
> >
> > This is strange: Guru Dev never gave him the ring.  The ring was
left
> > on Guru Dev's corpse when the casket was lowered into the Ganges.
> > MMY dove into the river, almost immediately to open the casket and
> > remove the diamond ring from Guru Dev's finger.  Aparently, he
> > figured that somebody would rob the grave eventually, it might as
> > well be him.
> >
> > He loved the ring.  He loved Guru Dev.
> >
> > Clearly, he wished to improve the world.
> >
> > Clearly, meditation was beneficial to hippies.  Along with short
hair
> > and conservative attire.
> >
> > The White Album is a great album.... composed mostly in Rishikesh.
> >

> > Getting sucked into a cult for more than a decade?  Well, we make
the
> > best choices we can given our consciousness at the time.  I
noticed
> > that Sidhas were not building more awareness. A decade of Golden
Dome
> > attendence was not reversing the biological aging.  And people
were
> > giving too much money to Maharishi who was already extremely
wealthy.

> > Something just wasn't right... and I was ready for something
> > completely different.
> >
> > I am grateful to have made wonderful friends, and I miss these
people.

> > I would love to see more consciousness in the world.  I still
pursue
> > consciousness.  I'm posting here to inquire about the possibility
of
> > having something conscious done with the three billion dollar
empire.

> > Bevin, if you read this, I would like to hear from you.  You're
in a
> > position to disclose a lot of truth, and possibly shed some light
on
> > how everything started getting cooky when the origonal board of
> > trusties were dismissed.  The good guys were replaced with robots
so
> > that a portion of our tuition money could be diverted into the
swiss
> > bank accounts.  I know you know this.  Why doesn't it bother you?
> >

> > Bevin, did you at least inherite a couple million?.... if not, you
> > sold your soul for the price of spinach.
> >
> > And that should bother you.
>
> What is your source on MMY stealing the ringer off the corpse of
Guru