--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Dick Mays <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Celebrate The Final Event of our Invincible America One Month
Assembly with
> the Prime Minister of the Global Country of World Peace, Dr. Bevan
Morris.

> Dr. Morris will be Speaking from Holland

His topic: Consolidating my Power Base in Light of Those Damn Indians
Busting a Move on the Organization I Inherited, God dammit!  I earned
it by decades of ass kissing and I'm not gunna give it up without a fight!

Also there will be a short talk entitled:

Tips for Making the Most of an All You Can Eat Buffet: Secrets from a
Master Gorger. Moving from the fullness of fullness to even more
fullness and then finding room for even more fullness. (There is
always room for the Maharaja.)

He will be introduced as:

On my near left and my extreme left..

When he steps on a scale it says: One at a time.

Bevan is so fat, he shows up on radar.
Bevan is so fat, he leaves footprints in concrete!
Bill was so fat when he stepped on the scale it said, "To be continued."
Bevan is so fat, he has his own area code.
Bevan is so fat NASA orbits satellites around him.
Bevan is so big, he plays hopscotch like, "Texas...Alabama...North
Carolina...Pennsylvania..."
I know a guy named Bevan that is so fat he has to wake up in sections.
And then there is Bevan.  He has so many double chins he looks like he
is staring at you over a pile of pancakes.
Seriously though, Bevan isn't fat, he insists he's just 4 feed too short.
But Bevan takes the cake.  Once he jumped into the gulf in Panama City
and the tide came in at Myrtle Beach.
Bevan's so fat, when he broke his leg, gravy poured out!
Bevan is so fat, they use his belt to measure the Earth's equator.
The guy is so fat, if someone would melt him down, they'd have enough
oil to power Detroit for a month!
Bevan is so fat, if he wore a GoodYear hat, he'd look like a blimp.
Bevan is so fat he was baptized in Sea World.
Bevan is so fat, he had his baby pictures taken by satellite.
Bevan is so fat, people jog around him for exercise.
Bevan is so fat when they step on the scale it says, "No live stock
please."
Bevan's so fat he needs a VCR for a pager
Bevan `s so fat that his belly button makes an echo
Bevan's so fat his cerial bowl comes with a lifeguard
Bevan's so fat, on Halloween he says "Trick or Meatloaf!"
Bevan's so fat, I had to take a train and two busses just to get to
his GOOD side.

> Everyone is invited to Attend.
>
> Date:         Sunday August 3, 2008
> Time:         8:15 PM
> Location:     Dalby Hall, Argiro Student Center
>
> Jai Guru Dev
>
> ***
>
> DOME ANNOUNCEMENTS is a moderated list that distributes
announcements to the