Hi Billy,

I know you think you are espousing a traditional, common sense
approach to sexuality.  One backed up by eastern, or at least
popular Indian schools.  But sexuality as an approach to spiritual
development is also a legitimate path, if a less common one.  I
think you need to recognize that this is a highly individual
decision, and understand that each soul knows what they need for
their progress. You may think that this simply willy nilly sexual
indulgence.  It's not.  And that may be hard for you to get your
head around.

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
> <steve.sundur@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <wgm4u@> wrote:
> >
> > > Unfortunately, I think this gentleman typifies the moral
character of
> > > many TM meditators. Since MMY never taught morality and
ethics, and
> > > many if not most TM'ers adopted TM, *in lieu of Religion*,
this is
> > > what you get!
> >
> > Evidently Billy believes such issues should be kept firmly in
the
> > closet.  For shame, for openly expressing one's desire for
sexual
> > gratification.  BIlly, maybe you typlify the moral character of
many
> > meditators-a certain denial of sexual urges.
>
> It's not that one should deny sexual urges, but control them!  Self
> restraint is one the virtues Patanjali himself recommends and MMY
too!
>  If you want to get serious about spirituality the value of
> Brahmacharya is a valuable asset in your quest for self
realization.

> We are free to choose as we will, and pay the price for our
choices,
> as MMY often said quoting Christ,  "As ye sow, so shall ye reap".
At