(snip)
> ...except that Obama has flip-flopped on practically every issue now
> that he has secured the nomination.
>
> Isn't that a form of lying?
 (snip)
Flip-Flop, Flip-Flop,
Was made popular by the Rove/Bush/Cheney machine;
In the infamous take of John Kerry, wind-sailing.

President Lincoln changed his mind on many occasions,
And once when questioned by a reporter, on how many times he had
changed his mind, he said,
Something about knowing more today, than I did yesterday;
And that he 'Didn't respect a man much, who thought exactly today, as
he thought yesterday.
Lincoln was able to bring this country through a very crazy and brutal
time.
He had the same qualities as Senator Obama, a willingness to listen to
all sides of an issue.
A flexibility to compromise, on order to move forward.
An openness to everyone taking part in government;
The people taking the power back,
>From the few, who have been manipulating the many.

So, forget about flip-flopping as lieing.
This is how much you've been brain-washed by Bush & Co.
Evolution requires openness and hearing all sides of an issure,
intellectual understanding, an ability to lead through example and
inspiration;
And a firm belief in the right of all people to be treated with
respect and dignity.
And, to respect and uphold the Constitution.
The opposite in every way from Bush & Co/McCain & Co.
R.G.