> http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=5553013&page=1

I seriously doubt Edwards "cost" Hillary anything.  He was my first
choice, followed by Obama.  Obama became my first choice when Edwards
didn't make the cut.  One thing I never liked about Hillary was her
tolerance of Bill's pecadillos.  They have a marriage of convenience
and one that they maintain for appearances and power.

When Edwards dropped out of the race and flatly turned down any VP
offering, my wish was for him to be appointed Attorney General.  I
felt he would be formidable in that position.

I also feel a lot of NeoCon trolling of disinformation is going on
this election to seed dissent in the Democratic Party by running up
the flagpole this sort of nonsense.  It all seems to aimed at making
Hillary supporters feels disenfranchised by fellow Dems., and thus, to
jump parties to spite the so called offenders.  Maybe a few will go
with McShame, but I think most will avoid him since he has the power
to overturn Roe v. Wade and send their children home in flag draped boxes.