> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <jyouells@>
> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@> wrote:
> > >
> > > http://invincibleamerica.org/governors/
> > >

> > Course fees for US:
> >
> > $2000 instruction in TM
> > $500 for 'Word of Wisdom'
> > $1500 for Advanced Techniques
> >
> > Doesn't seem like a serious return to  teaching TM to me....
> > Lots of fuzzy stuff  about  the  decision  to  lower  the  fees  a
> > little...
> > Discussions with Maharishi in Dec 2007,  council votes  etc .....
> >
> > Too Bad....
> >
> > JohnY
> >

> John, could you please update the above course fee list because it is
> incomplete.
>
> There are no fees listed for any members of the animal kingdom which,
> according to the Mother of all TBers, Nabby, are capable of and
> indeed are encouraged to learn TM.
>
> Could you please supplement the following list by putting the fee
> beside each species?  Thanks:
>
> Chimpanzee.....
>
> Dog (domesticated).....
>
> Dog (wild, non-Australian)....
>
> Dog (Dingo, Australian)....
>
> Cat (domesticated)....
>
> Cat (trained, e.g. Roy Horn type)....
>
> Gnat....
>
> Cochroach....
>
> Giraffe...
>
> Aborted fetus (human)...
>
> Semen (human)...

Hey Shemp,

They're still discussing those fees (see above), but they are aguiring
land for a pandit village for each species - complete with fence and
pooper-scoopers (for the canine friends). Please send your donations
quickly to avert all sorts of dangers....

They have stopped instructing cows, with global warming and all....

JohnY