Anyone> else on the cash track?

I could never survive as a performing artist with a debt load.  Good
for you Turq. I have lived the other way for both good and bad reasons
in my past.  It can be necessary to carry some debt to create what you
want in life.  I'm just enjoying not having that monkey on my back so
I can live on less and have more free time.