I would think you would appreciate that he picked a guy who knows how
the system works since I thought this was one of your main points
about Hillary, that she understood the system well enough to make
things happen.

Trying to hang a candidate on slogans seems superficial.  Anyone who
is not George Bush is going to be a radical change.  If he had picked
a true "outsider" he wouldn't have the tools to work the system to
make the changes, right?

Obama is transitioning from the Junior High School Popularity Contest
full of hot-air slogans to being in striking distance of actually
having to have his ass cash the check his mouth has been writing.  I'm
happy to see that he is aware that he is going to need more experience
on his side.  People always talk about "change" before they get ground
up in the Washington machine, even Bush used to crow about it till he
got here.