--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I ask because for me that 'expansion' initally felt like a subtle
> sense of the body expanding and continuing to include stars, etc.
then
> seemed relatively unbounded and filled with heavy and then gentle
> bliss but it was still an object, witnessed. It has taken a long time
> to understand.

I think I get what you are saying- that the experience is so powerful
and does contain the elements of unboundedness, like expanding to the
stars, etc., that a question arises about the value of the experience?

It must be some experience of Unity, or UC, because on the face of it,
don't we agree we feel no gap during the experience [of powerful crown
chakra bliss] between ourselves and the rest of the creation?

There is where the difficulty comes in I believe, because there is no
way to mentally resolve or even find a connection between the UC
experience and the more localized 'normal' experience. That is why I
remarked that it doesn't make sense to me. It doesn't. I just enjoy it
tremendously and then get on with what I have to do next. Sort of like
the relationship between going to wrk and going on vacation. There is
no derect link between the two, though they are mutually supportive of
each other.