Maybe so Peter, but only the Scots are clearly documented in
peer-reviewed journals to be rated as the best lovers in the world.

The Scots are known to be the best lovers. In one survey, women in
Europe put the Scots as number one best lovers, and in an other study,
the Scottish men were found to have the longest average lovemaking times
with women, half again as much than the average American, who was low on
the list. These studies therefore support each other.

Yes, all this in peer-reviewed journals.

My own skills stand as an anecdotal support to these studies, although
my staying time is WAY longer than any that were found in the studies
:-)

OffWorld
(Scottish born and bred)

PS. Why are you the only person in the world that still posts at the top
of a thread?

> Here's the complete and total FACT that will put to rest this
ridiculous discussion regarding superiority/inferiority off different
ethnic groups. Do you know statistics? If not, sorry, you may not
understand this. There are different means (averages) for normally
distributed traits in different ethnic populations. For example
European-Americans as a group have an average IQ 10 to 15 points higher
than the average group IQ for African-Americans, 5 to 7 points higher
than Hispanic-Americans and 3 to 6 points lower than Asian Americans. If
you control for income the European-American, Hispanic-American and
African-American difference disappears, but the Asian still remains. But
the important point here is that within group differences are much, much
larger than between group differences. WHAT THIS MEANS IS THAT YOU CAN
HAVE A EUROPEAN AMERICAN THAT CAN JUMP AND AN AFRICAN-AMERICAN WHO GETS
A FULL ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP TO MIT. Again within group differences