On Aug 26, 2008, at 12:04 PM, Alex Stanley wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:
<snip>
Did you also notice how the person who claimed
that she wouldn't be commenting on the convention
because she was going to be "out of town" suddenly
isn't?  :-)

I'm sure Alex can check for you to see whether
I'm posting from my usual location, Barry.

Actually, everyone has access to the header info of every post, even
via the web interface. Just click on "Show Message Info" and click on

208.65.163.189

and, a DNS lookup says it is

rbpool6-60.shoreham.net

Here's the WHOIS lookup of shoreham.net:

Shoreham Telephone Company
Route 22-A
Shoreham, VT 05770
US

A randomly selected post from Judy on Aug 23rd originated from

c-68-82-34-177.hsd1.nj.comcast.net

So, I'd say there's a very good chance that Judy has Comcast cable
Internet at home in NJ and is now on a trip to Vermont.

Yeah it looks like she's also probably on DSL in VT:

Whois has started ...

OrgName:    Shoreham Telephone Company, Inc.
OrgID:      SHOREH
Address:    3167 Route 22A
City:       Shoreham
StateProv:  VT
PostalCode: 05770
Country:    US

NetRange:   208.65.160.0 - 208.65.167.255
CIDR:       208.65.160.0/21
NetName:    SHOREHAM
NetHandle:  NET-208-65-160-0-1
Parent:     NET-208-0-0-0-0