--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:
> >
> > To All:
> >
> > Lieberman is playing with fire by endorsing McCain which
> > obviously repudiates his previous loyalty with the Democrats
> > in the Senate.  It would appear foolish to make such a move.
> > But there must a angle somewhere that is not apparent on
> > the surface.
>

> Draw your own conclusions about Leiberman's character after
> you watch him here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJTJbqKuDDM

Ok, here's one straight from the Twilight Zone,
but it's been amusing me lately. What if Sarah
Palin is McCain's sneaky way of defying Rove
(whom he pretty much *has* to hate based on the
things Rove has done to McCain over the years)
and getting Lieberman on the ticket anyway?

Palin doesn't vet out, and has to do an Eagleton.
Somebody has to fill the bill. Lieberman steps
in. Karl fumes. McCain gets what he wanted in
the first place, without having to take on Karl
Rove head-to-head.