<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >   How cool is that! I'll bet he never forgot that lesson. (Or if
he
> > was really dense he just smacked the next smaller monkey down the
> > line a little harder.)
>
> Why do YOU care?

Why do you NOT?

Why are you so content with this kind of behavior
in an organization that passes itself off as an
"ideal society" and a pathway to enlightenment.

I mean, if everyone had just overlooked petty
stuff like this, the organization might have
grown corrupt, laundered money internationally,
actively suppressed any "negative" and revealing
stories about itself, treated its own members like
shit, or even have gotten into the business of
making outlandish prophecies and statements
about its unique importance in the cosmic
scheme of things or something.

Unc