But I> do agree the volume of viral email smears on Palin in such a
short> span of time is one for the Guinness Book of Records.

Actually that record still stands.  It was the more than twenty
million emails I received and continue to receive from my republican
relatives concerning Obama being a secret Muslim who will hand our
country over to the terrorists as soon as he is elected.

Saying that Palin is not ready for this job is not a smear.  Were you
satisfied with her answers in her first interview with Gibson?