If you've traveled to India as I have or want to this movie which
recently released on DVD is a must see.  "Outsourced" is about a manager
of a call center at a US based novelty company that moves its call
center to India.  He is sent to India to train his replacement.  Unlike
Bollywood films which stay away from certain "taboo" subjects like
showing you the typical hole in the floor Indian bathroom this one is
for westerners to learn about India in a context of a comedy.   The
director, John Jeffcoat, when he was in college went to Nepal to for a
"cultural studies" program where the differences between western and
eastern cultures were observed.  Later he spent time in India.  The
result is a fun look at the Indian culture which I think many here would
enjoy:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0425326/