> I guess it might seem that way if you didn't
> know what the hell you were talking about.

You are correct that I didn't follow the link and was responding to
the quote.  With a quick search I came up with an example of Gibson
challenging his credentials.  But I'll take your word that there is an
interview where he does not. That is one of the big differences
between Palin and Obama, we have many interviews of Obama to choose
from to make any point in comparison.

So I concede your point and take back the Non Sequitur accusation.
But the bigger issue of Gibson's questioning of Obama is still
inaccurate spin.  It is only true if you look at one interview, which
does not tell the whole story that is on the record.  It is misleading
and the link I provided balances it.