I was talking to President Obama on the phone the other day and he said that
one of his most favorable people in the campaigne was a guy from Iowa by the
name of Dennis.....

--- On Sat, 9/27/08, do.rflex <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: do.rflex <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Ed Schultz:  McCain Camp insiders say Palin "clueless"
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, September 27, 2008, 2:52 PM

Capitol Hill sources are telling me that senior McCain people are more
than concerned about Palin.

The campaign has held a mock debate and a mock press conference; both
are being described as "disastrous." One senior McCain aide was
quoted
as saying, "What are we going to do?" The McCain people want to move
this first debate to some later, undetermined date, possibly never.
People on the inside are saying the Alaska Governor is "clueless."

~~  Ed Schultz
http://www.bigeddieradio.com/