Who among you does not realise that this is a ploy. It is designed to
make the Obama camp, not complacent, but overly compassionate and
respectful in the debate. That is when the cleverly trained Palin will
strike hard and it will be hard for whatshisface to recover. He will
have a hard time switching gears from being the benificent Democrat to
the confident rationalist he needs to be. It is a ploy and ya'll fell
for it.

OffWorld

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "do.rflex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>