> That would be a very subjective judgment. Objectively speaking, in
terms of sheer entertainment value, K is a garage band and A is The
Beatles. Quite a show. But it's really too crass to compare on that
level. Different strokes for different folks. I hope you can make it
up here July 6 & 7 to see Amma. You won't regret it.

Yes, crass does describes this comparison as if bigger is somehow
better. Some people prefer the quiet intimacy of a small band/small
venue, rather than the large screaming crowds and anonymity of being
at a rock concert. Personally I hope the scene around Karunamayi never
develops into the show around Ammachi - it would lose its sweetness.