--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Robert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've always felt, that there must be a mirror image of the Holy
Trinity...
> Sort of like the Yin, Yang of Taoist philosophy and what
transpired with Sri Buddha.
> So, we have the Father, Son and Holy Spirit on one side.
> And on the other dark little corner- The notorious-
 (snip)

Anyway, back to my original point...
In this mirror image of Yin and Yang, applied to the Holy Trinity.

Father or Brahm, he is the infinite source of all love and all life,
and all expansion.

Son or Vishnu, he is the infinite expression of the Divine Father,
here on earth...he is satisfied just to be here to love all fellow
humans on the path.

Holy Spirit or Shiva, he is the great purifier, the expression of
Transcendental Pure Consciousness, The Light with burns away the
darkness....

Now, the opposites:

Lucifer, he has Archangel status, so he is the elite of the elite, and
brings fear to all who approach. He intimidates all the other entities
through death or threat of death, and uses fear to destroy Brahms
creation.

Satan, she tempts all ones to be lost to Lucifer's power, on earth.
She uses sex mostly to drive men to lust and greed. She accompanies
was sent to earth to help Lucifer carry out his wicked mission.

And finally enough, there's Beeazabub, he is the numb one, the
opposite of the Holy Spirit, who bring the Light to Wake everyone up...
Rather, he is the spirit of alcohol, of all of the dullness, that is
the walking dead...he follows along the with Satan, and helps the work
of Lucifer, by dulling people out, deadening feelings through
violence, and other confusions and contusions of the Soul...

So, this is the battle that has been going on for some time, now...
And it is coming to a crescendo~!
This is what the Dead Sea Scrolls were speaking of when the Sons of
Light would challenge the darkness, this is what is happening now.
The various darkness, or lower vibratory influences that have been
holding the people in these lower places of fear and trepidation, are
coming to an end...the dark is being revealed by the light.

Something about love, will over power this lower vibration, because
love is a higher vibration, so this is the way out.
Witness to Love.
It is up to you, you, you and you!
R.G.
108m