"...I just don't get it." That sums it up for you, Robert. The assumptions you
make about gay people are absurd. They are in the league with Blacks are lazy
and Jews love money. They're just ignorant.

--- On Tue, 9/30/08, Robert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Robert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] 'Homosexuality and the Sacred'
To: fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 4:35 AM

I was thinking about this all day, since I was criticized for being prejudiced
in some way against the gays and lezbos.
Anyway, I was thinking, that how can we take them seriously as being Sacred,
As they do in the marriage ceremony, when two are made one, in Unity.
And then children are created out of this Divine Union of two souls through
eternity.

How can this be sacred, and then watch the gay pride parades, and then try to
juxtapose,
Those two images, for me, it just don't work.

Now, I just love Elton John, but the whole thing is his act...his shtick.
Everyone has some kind of shtick I guess, but then there's the Sacred.

Our culture now, has regarded the market as sacred. Money as sacred, like an
insurance policy on the future. They don't really believe in God, but they
definitely do believe in money.
This is common sense....
Now, the gay culture, is completely bought into this materialism, at least
that's what I had heard from one queer who was having trouble getting some
change.  $$$
In Seattle...all you needed there was a position at Microsoft, and you were in.
I think half of Seattle is gay, actually.
Ron Reagan, the presidents son, is an avowed atheist...he's got his radio show
there.
I just don't know...because I've been called gay myself, perhaps that's it..
Or, because I've been brainwashed to believe in the ideal marriage, and the
eternity thing....

Bottom line is the bath houses, and the materialism, and all the fuss with
feathers and such.
It's all such an act.
Basically, I just don't get it.

(Hey Archie,
Oh, Edith...ya know them queers, out there on the left coast there,
Edith...well I was thinkin...they should send them all back to Africa, ya know
Edith.)

R.G.