From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Sal Sunshine
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 10:11 AM
To: Yahoo Group
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Cover story of this week's People...

New Dad Clay Aiken:  Yes, I'm Gay.

Well, who cares?

And can someone say why is this considered "news"?

Especially in light of everything else going on...

I wish Clay and his family the very best,

but this is  yet one more  example of

the inane American media at their

worst.  No wonder we get stuck with the

likes of Bush, Cheney, Quail, etc.

What do you expect Sal? It's People Magazine. If you want real news - "The
World's Only Reliable News" - read Weekly World News:
http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/. Today's lead story: Bat Boy to Rescue
Economy:

UPDATE: The lower house of the U.S. Congress has voted down the rescue plan
to bail out Wall Street. Henry Paulson has called on Bat Boy to persuade
those in the House of Representatives who rejected it to move the plan
forward.

Bat Boy seemed confident that a bounty of mosquitoes and his collection of
bird skulls will do the trick.