On Oct 1, 2008, at 11:44 AM, Hugo wrote:

He's a real head in the clouds nutter I think. And I
couldn't help but notice he doesn't make a clear
prediction for the presidential outcome, you'd have
thought that something with an important outcome
like that would be writ large in the heavens.

Well, I'll make a prediction, Hugo, and you can take
this one to the bank:  it will be either Obama or
McCain.

A definite either/or with big consequences, surely
Jupiter has something to say about that!

Well, I don't know about Jupiter, (my powers of
telepathy don't extend that far, sorry) but I sure
do!

Sal