<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > He's also a bit away from the"river of knowledge," to show he's
not
> a direct part> of the Tradition, or so I interpret the visual
symbolism.

> > Lawson
>
> He was the only living guy.  That was the difference.  We have
about
> one million hours of Maharishi claiming to be representing this
> tradition in all its fullness.  I have never heard him ever utter
the
> slightest hint that he believed your interpretation.  He thought of
> himself as the most important person of history.  Guru Dev's
greatest
> accomplishment (according to Maharishi himself) was to have made
> Maharishi.  Maharishi loved Maharishi more than any of his
sycophants
> could have.

is that such a bad thing though, to love yourself the most? Who else
are you going to love the most?

    • ... curtisdeltablues
    • ... nablusoss1008
    • ... Bhairitu
    • ... nablusoss1008
    • ... enlightened_dawn11
    • ... nablusoss1008
    • ... curtisdeltablues
    • ... enlightened_dawn11
    • ... sparaig
    • ... curtisdeltablues
    • ... enlightened_dawn11
    • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
  • ... off_world_beings
  • ... Richard J. Williams
    • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?