The world-wide event was quite sucessful, IMHO. The collected
newspaper articles book gives insight into how YOgic Flying is
perceived in various cultures by various peoples. Some Western and
Indian accounts were openly mocking. Others were respectful, if
bemused. Others were angry that they had been deceived all this time.
One interesting article, can't remember the country, was angry
because the TMO was trying to pretend that it was NOT levitation, but
merely hopping, since obviously no muscles were involved in the
demonstration...

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mrfishey2001"