I like that phrase, Carde. Winking like a cheap whore. That's Sarah.
She has no gravitas. Can you imagine her addressing the nation
from the White House:

"My fellow Americans (WINK)

I have been informed by my spiritual advisor that Iran is the
anti-Christ. (WINK) I have therefore ordered a nuclear attack on Iran.
Within the next hour, Iran, the anti-Christ, will be completely
annihilated." (WINK)

That's what happens when you put an ignorant Christianist cheerleader
in the White House.