(snip)
> >  Life is Bliss, Yes?

> Life is a pack of Luckies...
 (snip)
My father was in the war; spent most of the time, in 'Patton's Army,
in what would be now, The Czech Republic...It's cold there, sleeping
outside in the winter; sometimes, he would wake up with three ft. of
snow, on top of him, but it kept him war...the nazi's came up with
all kinds of ways to terror-fie the oppostion army;

~This knight, was different, it felt dark and forbodding...
It was the third nite of the New German Weapon, which lit up the sky,
like it was bright daylite, and made a terror-fieing sound like a
scarey wistleing noise that would keep you from sleeping;
And it was cold, with the wind blowing, snowing and so cold.
Just as you would fall asleep, the Nazis would set them off.
The wistling sound...some guys couldn't take it anymore, so they
would just stand up...
We we're told in 'Basic', to always remain down,
Especially, when danger is about.
So, standing up, was to commit suicide.
Some guys chose to stand up.

But, I didn't my Dad, said...
My Dad won a purple heart, a bronze star, and a sharp shooters medal.
Without my Dad, and Americans like my Dad,
The Germans would have won the war.
Thanks Dad.
Love, MEE>Robert J.

BTW...
There have been other President's of the UNited States,
Who have smoked...
As well as Gerenamo and Sitting Bull.
They include, John Fitzgerald Kennedy, William Jefferson Clinton,
FDR, and the Englishman of Great Character, Winston Churchill.
Chow!
R.G.