> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk" <shempmcgurk@>
> wrote:
> > [...]
> > > Well, you better get busy learning this stuff, Spare Egg,
because
> > > from what you've told us about yourself, your weight, and your
> > > health, you've probably only got 3 or 4 years left...
> >
> > Eh, incrementally increased my meds 8-fold from what they were
> > 4 months ago (under strict supervision of counselor and
> > psychiatrist) and with the latest increase, I've started
> > loosing .5 pounds a day, every day for the past 2-3 weeks.
> >
> > Also started medtating far more regularly, going to sleep
> > (usually) much earlier, and actually putting in 4+ hours a
> > day programming, every day for the past week.
> >
> > the plan is to keep at the current level, re-evaulate in another
> > 2 weeks, and then go to 12x the dose from 4 months ago.
> >
> > The 2-year goal is to become normal. Something I've never been.
>

> Good news all around, and my best wishes to you
> in this new program. When you get to 'normal,'
> let me know how it feels, eh?  :-)

Good news all around, Barry?

"All around" must necessarily include the news that Spare Egg is
being more regular in his practise of TM.

Gosh, aren't you the one who's always telling us how very average TM
is?  And that there are SO many better systems of meditation that we
brainwashed TMers have never tried so how the hell should we know
that TM is so great?

Fucking hypocrite.  If you were truly sincere in extending your "best
wishes" to Spare Egg instead of just paying lip service to words, you
would be consistent with what you've written here over and over and
over for the past umpteen years: you would be recommending one of the
BETTER systems of meditation that you, O Great Knower of ALL
Spiritual Systems, are so familiar with.