snip>

> > So do you get the point now Richard?
> >
> So, we are agreed that Obama was in Bernadine's
> living room and that Gov. Palin was never a member
> of AIP. And we are agreed that Obama was never
> a member of the Weather Underground, but he is
> friends with the founder.

"friends" ?  Yeah Karl, nice try.

I thought you would miss the point because your partisanship makes you
unable to grasp the concept of fairness.

Both Palin and Obama worked with all sorts of people to further their
careers and missions.  Because they worked with these people doesn't
mean they share all their values.  They might even stand in someone's
living room and not share the values of the person who owns or rents
the house.  So bringing up these associations as political scare
tactic spin is idiotic, partisan bullshit.

So now switch to pretending to care that Obama downplayed his
relationship with Ayer, not the relationship itself, right Richard.
Isn't that your move.