> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter Sutphen
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Imagine if everything we said was proceeded by such
> > florid rhetoric? What a hoot! Oh infinite one,
> > bejeweled with the wisdom of the three worlds,
> > brandishing the trident of boundless Shiva and the
> > mace of Cosmic Vishnu, please pass the salt.
>
> You have to admit, it'd make for entertaining
> flame wars.  :-)
>
> Unc

Oh, boundless as the sky Peter-ji, saint among saints, thou speaketh
with infitinte insight and wisdom, even with the trident of shiva
piercing your most holy rear orifice and your words from that holy
alter, perfumed with an earthy fragrance that connects you to all
progeny of Manu, it is with honor and humility that we witness you
humble yourself before the most humble of men, acting as they do, in a
most auspicious and dramatic enactment of folly as if under infinite
layers of maya, your service and humility is an inspiration for us
all, taking the bodhisattva vow, you pretend to assume the veil of
ingornace and  act as deeply foolish as a neanderthal, to show us all
that the divine lives in even the lowest of creatures. To thee, the
blazing brahman of neanderthal-loka, we give our vast praise and
laudations.